I thought I post this on my blog because they didn’t deliver an update for a very long time. I used it a lot in the past because it’s really a highly customizable Musicplayer Application, definitely worth checking out!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support – both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Get it here: http://foobar2000.org/foobar2000_0.9.exe